We’re proud to say that many of our customers love their rental house in this special part of Maine so much they come back every summer. As a result, we’ve already taken quite a few reservations for 2017. If you’re planning a family vacation for next summer, we encourage you to book soon, as the number of rental houses in the Camden-area that can fit a large group is limited.
We’d love to help make your family getaway one to remember. If you’re trying to find a house that will sleep at least eight, please check out these houses:
- Ideal for multigenerational families, Pondfield sleeps up to 15 and offers a dock and private sand beach on Megunticook Lake. The home’s living areas have just been updated with new sofas and chairs. The six-acre property is just a five-minute drive from downtown Camden.
- Harbor House A & B can be rented together or separately. If taken together, they sleep up to 12 people. This classic house is ideally situated in a prime neighborhood in downtown Camden, right across from Laite Beach on Camden Harbor.
- Bellore and Captain’s Cottage are across the street from each other in a lovely historic Camden neighborhood just a few blocks from downtown. Bellore fronts beautiful Camden harbor. Taken together, the two houses could sleep up to 14 people.
- A historic home just a few minutes’ walk from downtown Camden, Century House features the perfect backyard and patio area for an outdoor summer gathering. It sleeps up to 10.
- You won’t believe the sweeping views of Penobscot Bay, Chickawaukee Lake, and surrounding hills that you get from Sunrise Summit. This contemporary home atop Dodge Mountain sleeps 10 and is just a short drive from lively downtown Rockland.
- Tennyson on the Quarry features a recently re-landscaped quarry for swimming and water sports just outside downtown Rockland—a perfect place for making Maine summer memories with your family. It sleeps up to 10.
- Ocean Falls just north of Lincolnville Beach offers the perfect family vacation: ocean views with a private beach, tennis courts, a basketball hoop, table tennis, and lots of space to play. This big, lovely home just north of Lincolnville Beach sleeps up to 12. Imagine the fun!
Give us a call today and we’ll help you find the perfect place for next summer’s dream vacation in coastal Maine, for you and your whole family!